Item Code :
The Testo 882-Thermal Imagers in ergonomic pistol design, with 320 x 240 pixels. With 76,800 temperature measuring points in every Image, it sees every detail on the measured object. This makes it easier to detect anomalies and weaknesses from greater distances.
Salient Features of the Thermal Imager 882 are as under
- Affordable Thermal Imager
- Detector size 320 x 240 pixels: With 76.800 temperature measurement points, the measurement objects are detected in excellent image quality, very clearly and precisely.
- Super Resolution technology to 320 x 240 pixels: Super Resolution technology improves the image quality by one class, i.e. the resolution of the thermal images is four times higher.
- Temperature range of -20° to 350° C
- Thermal sensitivity < 60 mK: Thanks to an excellent temperature resolution of < 60 mK, even the smallest temperature differences are visible.
- High quality standard lens 32° x 23°
- Automatic Hot/Cold Spot Recognition
- Large field of view thanks to 32° lens: With the lightweight 32° wide-angle lens, large image sections are immediately recognized, and the temperature distribution of the measurement object recorded at a glance.
- Solar mode: For each measurement, the sun irradiation value can be entered into the camera. This value is stored for each thermal image
- Special measurement mode for detecting areas with danger of mould: Using the externally measured ambient temperature and air humidity, as well as the surface temperature, the humidity value of each measurement point is calculated and shown in the display as a real humidity image.
- High temperature up to 550°C: With the high temperature option, the measuring range can be flexibly extended up to 550°C.
- Integrated digital camera: Power LED's
- Voice recording using headset
- Motor Focus for one hand operation
- Isotherm display in instrument
- Min/Max on Area calculation
Typical applications include